To supplement your Indiana Law education and build connections within the community, get involved in our student activities and organizations. We offer a broad variety of activites and groups to match your interests and background.
Planning your eventRead the guidelines for scheduling and publicizing your next event.
- Advocates for Life*
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Organization*
- American Constitution Society
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association*
- Black Law Students Association**
- Business and Law Society*
- Christian Legal Society
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Association
- Environmental Law Society*
- Federalist Society
- Feminist Law Forum*
- Health Law Society
- Intellectual Property Association*
- International Law Society*
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Labor and Employment Law Society*
- Latinx Law Student Association*
- National Lawyers Guild*
- Outreach for Legal Literacy**
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, John Adams Chapter*
- Public Interest Law Foundation**
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society*
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Student Bar Association**
- Tax Law Society
- Women’s Law Caucus
*A self-governed student organization (SGSO), as defined by Indiana University Policy #STU-01. Although SGSOs have members who are Maurer School of Law students and may have university or Law School employees associated with or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organizations are not a part of or an agency of the Law School or university. They are separate and independent organizations responsible for their own activities and affairs. The Law School and the university do not direct, supervise, or control SGSOs and are not responsible for their contracts, acts, or omissions.
**A university student organization (USO), as defined by Indiana University Policy #STU-01. USOs are treated as operating units of Indiana University. As such, USOs will be entitled to administrative services as a university unit and additional use of IU branding. USOs must comply with all university policies.