The Jerome Hall Law Library strives to provide the best possible service to the graduates of the Maurer School of Law. For assistance from the Law Library, please stop by or call us at (812) 855-9666. Below are examples of the services we provide to our alumni.
At a Distance:
- Scans of articles/cases
- Scans are generally provided to alumni for free, but larger projects may incur a small handling fee.
- Book borrowing may be possible. Please contact the Circulation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research guidance from librarians.
- HeinOnline's Alumni Access, with full-text access to Hein's large collection of law review articles. To obtain login credentials, contact Kimberly Mattioli or call the Reference Office at (812) 855-2938.
- Full access to the Law Library print collection.
- Access to all electronic resources, except those limited by contract to law faculty and current law students (primarily Bloomberg Law, Lexis, and Westlaw).
- Assistance from the librarians in using the resources of the Library.
- Circulation privileges for Indiana residents.
- Access to flatbed scanners within the Library.