A primary mission of the Jerome Hall Law Library is to support the research and curricular needs of the Maurer faculty. Maggie Kiel-Morse is our dedicated Faculty Services Librarian.
Reference services for faculty include:
- Research Support - Librarians are available to support your research projects, including compiling bibliographies and legislative histories, creating current awareness alerts, and locating materials. We can also provide specialized training to your research assistants.
- Law Library Research Assistants - If you do not want to hire your own research assistant, the Law Library offers student RAs that are available to work with faculty on limited scope and short-term projects.
- Curricular Support - Librarians can help support your curricular needs.
- Classroom instruction - We can provide custom classroom instruction on legal research sources and techniques.
- Other instructional resources - We can create customized research modules for your Canvas course site, online research guides, and video tutorials.
- Canvas support - If you have questions or need help setting up your Canvas site, email Ashley Ahlbrand.