The Jerome Hall Law Library's Digital Repository contains the scholarship of Maurer faculty and students and historical documents of the Law School:
- Scholarship - access to the full run of the law school's journals and a growing collection of faculty scholarship.
- Law School Historical Documents - commencement programs, student and alumni newsletters, and more.
- Alumni and Faculty Profiles - short bios on prominent alumni and faculty.
Law students may place the following categories of student papers in the digital repository:
- Student notes/articles that have been published in one of the Maurer School of Law journals - the Indiana Law Journal; the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies; IP Theory; or the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality.
- Student papers that have won an external scholarly competition.
- LLM and SJD theses/dissertations that have already been approved by the thesis/dissertation advisor.
Papers submitted to the digital repository are freely available to researchers worldwide.
Law students who are interested in submitting papers that fit one of these categories should contact Dick Vaughan, Assistant Director for Technical Services, in the Law Library.