If you are pursuing a JD at another ABA-approved law school and would like to visit Indiana University Maurer School of Law for one or two semesters, please note that you must submit the following information by July 1 (for the fall semester) and October 15 (for the spring semester):
- A letter of good standing from the dean of students at your current law school. The letter must:
- Come directly from the Dean of Students' Office;
- State that you will earn credit at your home law school for courses taken at the Maurer School of Law;
- Address any conditions applied by your home school concerning what courses you have approval to take at the Maurer School of Law;
- State your GPA and class rank.
- An official law school transcript;
- Your resume
- A statement from you indicating your reasons for wanting to visit the Maurer School of Law
- A statement from you indicating your state of residence.
Send this information to:
Office of Student Affairs
IU Maurer School of Law
211 South Indiana Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405