The Law Library Computer Consultant, Garron Quimby, is law students' primary point of contact for all technology questions and problem-solving, such as questions related to printing or wireless connectivity.
You can reach Garron in any of the following methods:
- Phone: (812) 855-9777
- Email: email@example.com
- Face-to-face appointments - Schedule an appointment.
- Garron is available in the building for appointments or walk-ins Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Garron is also available for appointments over Zoom. Call or e-mail to schedule.
Available Workstations in the Law Library
The Law Library has two main clusters of computer workstations. The computer cluster in the lobby accommodates all IU users, with three workstations set up to provide limited-use access for non-IU patrons as well. The computer lab in Room 100 (behind the Circulation Desk) is available for law student use only.
Printers are available in both computer clusters. Use of these printers is charged to the student’s university print allotment.
Important information for new law students:
For more information, about computing resources at IU, visit these Web sites:
- IU Knowledge Base (general computing infomation)
- IUWare Online (software)
- Indiana University Information Commons (24-hour support)
- Student Technology Centers
You can check your print allotments at these Web sites: