Long-Distance Lending of Library Materials
The Law Libary can provide access to library resources for IU Maurer School of Law faculty and students working away from the Bloomington campus.
- Maurer faculty working away from Bloomington.
- Currently enrolled Maurer students in externships more than 90 minutes from Bloomington or semester-away programs.
- Currently enrolled Maurer students doing research or completing a dissertation more than 90 minutes from Bloomington.
Scans of Articles/Book Chapters/Cases/Statutes
- Emailed in PDF format.
- Copyright guidelines will be observed.
Jerome Hall Law Library’s Regularly Circulating Books
- Mailed directly to your home address. Please note that we are unable to mail books to non-U.S. addresses or P.O. boxes.
- We will only lend books from the Law Library's collections. If you need a book from Wells Library or another campus library, please go to https://libraries.indiana.edu/services/distance-education.
- Borrower is responsible for paying postal charges to return books.
- When returning books, please use the provided Jerome Hall Law Library return address label.
- Borrowers will be responsible for costs associated with lost, missing, or damaged items, including those lost in the mail.
Send requests and questions to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (812) 856-0519