Associate Librarian and Lecturer in Law
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 855-4605
- Location Jerome Hall Law Library 105C
- A.B., Brown University 1981
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law--Bloomington 1984
- M.L.S, Indiana University 1985
- M.A., Indiana University 2008
Ralph Gaebler has served as international and foreign law librarian in the Law Library since 1990. He is responsible for development of the foreign and international law collections, and provides reference assistance in those areas, as well as in the area of American law, as a member of the public services staff.
He regularly teaches legal research in the graduate Legal Research and Writing Program and has taught International and Foreign Legal Bibliography in the School of Library and Information Science. He has published articles and books in the areas of international and foreign legal research and also has published in the area of law and moral philosophy.