China global fellows
- Receive a $12,000 summer stipend the summer after your first year
- Study for a semester at the Chinese University of Political Science and Law (Beijing), the Peking School of Transnational Law (Shenzen), the University of Hong Kong, or one of our other international partner schools during your second or third year
- Work the summer after your first year as a global intern with a prestigious law firm, NGO, or multinational company
- Serve as a research assistant with Professor Ethan Michelson, conducting research on law and the legal profession in China, and receiving up to $3,000 for your work
- Find support from faculty (affiliated with the Milt and Judi Stewart Center on the Global Legal Profession), senior students, or an alumni mentor as part of our mentorship program
The Maurer School of Law’s China Global Fellows Program offers a complete experience that draws from strong international partnerships, a visionary curriculum, an esteemed faculty, and nearly 175 years of exceptional legal education and research. We encourage you to bolster your Indiana University credentials by applying to become a China Global Fellow today.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Lara Gose, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due on May 15.