- (812) 856-0213
- 211 South Indiana Avenue
- Indiana University, M.A. Philosophy, 2025
- Louisiana State University, M.A. Higher Education Administration, 2022
- Auburn University, M.S. Education, 2016
- Jacksonville State University, M.S. Biology 2013
- Jacksonville State University, B.S. Biology 2010
Jamil’s academic and research backgrounds are in plant physiology, marine zoology, and student affairs in higher education. He became an academic advisor in University Division at Indiana University in 2020, then joined the Maurer School of Law in 2022.