Kenneth L. Turchi
Assistant Dean for Communications and Administration
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 856-4044
- Location Baier Hall 240D
- A.B., Wabash College 1980
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law 1983
Ken Turchi joined Indiana Law in 2009 as assistant dean for communications and marketing and was named to his current position in 2014. In addition to communications and marketing, he oversees the school's operations and strategic initiatives, including long-term planning, facilities expansion, and human resources policies.
From 2006 to 2009, he was senior vice president of marketing at Duke Realty Corporation, a publicly held real estate investment trust based in Indianapolis. From 1985 until 2004, Turchi was responsible for marketing, strategic planning, investor relations, and retail banking at First Indiana Bank in Indianapolis. He was an attorney at Bose McKinney & Evans in Indianapolis from 1983 to 1985, and has taught numerous courses in business law, marketing, and management as an adjunct instructor at Butler University and Wabash College.
Turchi was articles editor of the Indiana Law Journal and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa at Wabash College. He is a member of the Indiana bar.
- The Jewish Merchants of Downtown Indianapolis (Indiana Historical Society Press, forthcoming).
- Indiana University Auditorium, 1941-2016 (Indiana University Press, 2016).
- L. S. Ayres & Company: The Store at the Crossroads of America (Indiana Historical Society Press, 2012).