1L study aids
Kane, Civil Procedure in a Nutshell, 5th ed.
- Clermont, Principles of Civil Procedure
- Friedenthal & Miller, Civil Procedure, 4th ed.
- Hazard & Vetter, Perspectives on Civil Procedure
- James, Hazard, & Leubsdorf, Civil Procedure, 5th ed.
- Shreve & Raven-Hansen, Understanding Civil Procedure, 3d ed.
- Wright & Kane, Law of Federal Courts, 6th ed.
Wright & Miller, Federal Practice and Procedure Reference
Reference KF 9619 .W7
Barron & Dienes, Constitutional Law in a Nutshell, 6th ed.
- Nowak & Rotunda, Constitutional Law, 7th ed.
- Nowak & Rotunda, Principles of Constitutional Law, 3rd ed.
- Tribe, American Constitutional Law, 3rd ed.
Rotunda, Treatise on Constitutional Law, 4th ed.
KF 4550 .R63 2007
American Law Institute, Restatement of the Law of Contracts, 2d.
KF 395 .A2 C669 1981
Rohwer & Skroki. Contracts in a Nutshell, 5th ed.
- Corbin, Corbin on Contracts
- Farnsworth, Contracts, 3d ed.
- Hillman, Principles of Contract Law
- Perillo & Calamari, Calamari and Perillo on Contracts, 5th ed.
Corbin, Corbin on Contracts, Rev. ed.
Farnsworth, Farnsworth on Contracts, 3rd ed.
KF801 .F37 2004
Williston, A Treatise on the Law of Contracts, 4th ed.
KF801 .W53 1990
Model Penal Code
American Law Institute, Model Penal Code and Commentaries.
KF 9219 .P464
Loewy, Criminal Law in a Nutshell, 4th ed.
- Dressler, Understanding criminal law, 3d ed.
- LaFave, Criminal Law, 4th
- LaFave, Principles of Criminal Law
LaFave, Substantive Criminal Law, 2d ed.
Reference KF 9219 .L386 2003
Legal Research & Writing
- Burkhart & Stein, How to Study Law and Take Law Exams in a Nutshell
- Cohen & Olson, Legal Research in a Nutshell, 8th ed.
American Law Institute, Restatement of the Law of Property, 2d
KF 395 .A2 P754 1983.
- Bernhardt & Burkhart, Real Property in a Nutshell, 5th ed.
- Burke, Personal Property in a Nutshell, 3d ed.
- Hill, Landlord and Tenant Law in a Nutshell, 4th ed.
- Sprankling, Understanding Property Law.
- Cribbet & Johnson. Principles of the Law of Property, 3d ed.
- Hovenkamp & Kurtz, Principles of Property Law, 6th ed.
- Stoebuck & Whitman. The Law of Property, 3d ed.
Powell, The Law of Real Property
American Law Institute, Restatement of the Law of Torts, 2d.
KF 395 .A2 T786 1959
Kionka, Torts in a Nutshell, 4th ed.
- Prosser & Keeton, Prosser and Keeton on the Law of Torts, 5th ed.
- Shapo, Principles of Tort Law, 2d ed.
Dobbs, The Law of Torts.
KF 1250 .D65 2001
Harper, James & Gray.
The Law of Torts, 3rd ed.
KF1250 .H37 1996