Amy G. Applegate
Clinical Professor of Law, Ralph F. Fuchs Faculty Fellow, and Director, Viola J. Taliaferro Family and Children Mediation Clinic
- Self-Represented Parties in Mediation: Fifty Years Later It Remains the Elephant in the Room (with Connie J.A. Beck), 51 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 87 (2013).
- Comparing the Mediation Agreements of Families with and without a History of Intimate Partner Violence (with John W. Putz, et.al.), 50 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 413 (2012).
- Child Informed Mediation Study (CIMS): Incorporating the Child's Perspective into Divorce Mediation in an American Pilot Study (with John Bates, et al.), 16 JOURNAL OF FAMILY STUDIES 116 (2010). [PDF]
- Divorce Mediation with and without Legal Representation: A Focus on Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse (with Robin H. Ballard, et al.), 48 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 631 (2010). [PDF]
- Guest Editor's Introduction, 48 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 603 (2010). [PDF]
- The Mediator's Assessment of Safety Issues and Concerns (MASIC): A Screening Interview for Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse Available in the Public Domain (with Connie J.A. Beck and Amy Holtzworth-Munroe), 48 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 646 (2010).
- Family Dispute Resolution: Charting a Course for the Future (with Brian D'Onofrio and Amy Holtzworth-Munroe), 47 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 493 (July 2009).
- Training and Transforming Students through Interdisciplinary Education: The Intersection of Law and Psychology (with Brian D'Onofrio and Amy Holtzworth-Munroe), 47 FAMILY COURT REVIEW 468 (July 2009).
- Unequal Access to Justice: A Comprehensive Study of the Civil Legal Needs of the Poor in Indiana, (Editor and Contributor) sponsored by Indiana Legal Services, the Indiana Bar Foundation, and the Indiana State Bar Association (July 2009). [PDF]
- Disclosure Issues in Securities Law Enforcement Against Financial Institutions, (with G. Lynch; published in various bar publications) (1984).
- Prosecutorial Discretion and Discrimination in the Decision to Charge, 55 TEMPLE LAW QUARTERLY 35 (1982). [HeinOnline]
- Note. Pen Registers After Smith v. Maryland (with John Applegate), 15 HARVARD CIVIL RIGHTS-CIVIL LIBERTIES LAW REVIEW 753 (1980). [HeinOnline]