Book Review. Mason, E. (Ed.), The Corporation in Modern Society, 74 HARVARD LAW REVIEW 1671 (1961). [HeinOnline]
Copyright of Textile Designs--Clarity and Confusion in the Second Circuit, 59 MICHIGAN LAW REVIEW 1043 (1961). [HeinOnline]
Cyprus, the Warlike Isle: Origins and Elements of the Current Crisis, 18 STANFORD LAW REVIEW 1021 (1966). [HeinOnline]
Passports, 19 STANFORD LAW REVIEW 129 (1966). [HeinOnline]
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL PROCESS: MATERIALS FOR AN INTRODUCTORY COURSE (with A. Chayes and A. F. Lowenfeld). Boston: Little, Brown, 1968.
- The Changing Structure of Education at Stanford Law School (with Thomas E. Headrick), 22 JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION 452 (1970). [HeinOnline]
- The Nonproliferation Treaty and Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Explosives, 56 VIRGINIA LAW REVIEW 587 (1970). [HeinOnline]
- PROGRAMS IN LAW AT THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAll: A REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY (with Bayless Manning). Honolulu: University of Hawaii, 1970. Reprinted in 24 JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION 3 (1971). [HeinOnline]
- Roundtable on Foreign Exchanges (panelist), 22 JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION 277 (1970). [HeinOnline]
- Bayless Manning, 24 STANFORD LAW REVIEW xxxi (1971). [HeinOnline]
- Manners, Morals, and Legal Education, 58 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 1175 (1972). [HeinOnline]
- NEW DIRECTIONS IN LEGAL EDUCATION (with H. L. Packer and S. Pepper). New York: McGraw-Hill, 1972. (Abridged edition published in 1973).
- CYPRUS, 1958-1967: INTERNATIONAL CRISES AND THE ROLE OF LAW. New York: Oxford University Press, 1974.
- Herbert L. Packer Tribute, 26 STANFORD LAW REVIEW 1003 (1974). [HeinOnline]
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW (with A. F. Lowenfeld). New York: M. Bender, 1974.
- Organized Bar: Self-Serving or Serving the Public? (panelist), 60 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 433 (1974). [HeinOnline]
- REDUCING THE COSTS OF LEGAL SERVICES: POSSIBLE APPROACHES BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: A REPORT PREPARED FOR AND PRESENTED TO THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON REPRESENTATION OF CITIZEN INTERESTS OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY (with M. L. Schwarz). Washington, DC: U .S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
- A Critique of the Proposed New Admission Rule for District Courts in the Second Circuit, 61 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 1385 (1975). [HeinOnline]
- GOING TO LAW SCHOOL? READINGS ON A LEGAL CAREER (with G. C. Hazard, Jr.). Boston: Little, Brown, 1975.
- The Legal Process in Foreign Affairs: Military Invervention--A Testing Case, 27 STANFORD LAW REVIEW 637 (1975). [HeinOnline]
- Response to Henkin, "Organizing the Government to Conduct Foreign Policy: the Constitutional Question," 61 VIRGINIA LAW REVIEW 785 (1975). [HeinOnline]
- New Directions.., 51 CALIFORNIA STATE BAR JOURNAL 277 (1976).
- A Progress Report from the Legal Services Corporation, 62 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 1139 (1976). [HeinOnline]
- A Year in the Life...The Legal Services Corporation, 34 NLADA BRIEFCASE 63 (1976).
- Future Roles for Lawyers: Reflection on Crossing the Bar, 26 CLEVELAND STATE LAW REVIEW 325 (1977). [HeinOnline]
- PLANNING FOR JUSTICE (with Jane Lakes Frank). Palo Alto, CA: Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, 1977.
- Tribute to Chief Justice Donald R. Wright, 4 HASTINGS CONSTITUTIONAL LAW QUARTERLY 677 (1977). [HeinOnline]
- Giving Low-Income Americans Minimum Access to Legal Services, 64 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 696 (1978). [HeinOnline]
- With Justice for All (and Legal Services for Some), 7 HUMAN RIGHTS 43 (1978) [HeinOnline]
- Charles H. Miller Lecture--Lawyers and Their Public Responsibilities, 46 TENNESSEE LAW REVIEW 713 (1979). [HeinOnline]
- Rationing Justice, 34 RECORD OF THE ASSOCIATION OF THE BAR OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK 729 (1979).
- Approaching Common Issues with Developing Countries, 80 DEPARTMENT OF STATE BULLETIN 29 (Feb. 1980). [HeinOnline]
- Four Cheers for Roger Cramton, 65 CORNELL LAW REVIEW 739 (1980). [HeinOnline]
- FY 1981 Development Assistance Programs, 80 DEPARTMENT OF STATE BULLETIN 53 (Mar. 1980). [HeinOnline]
- The North-South Dialogue, 80 DEPARTMENT OF STATE BULLETIN 27 (Sept. 1980). [HeinOnline]
INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW, 2nd Ed. (with A. F. Lowenfe1d). New York: M. Bender, 1981.
Legal Services for Poor People, 30 CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW 483 (1981). [HeinOnline]
Paralegal Movement Is Here to Stay, Grow, Prosper, LEGAL TIMES 14 (Aug. 3, 1981).
Save the Legal Services Corporation, 67 AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION JOURNAL 434 (1981). [HeinOnline]
Book Review. Kunen, How Can You Defend These People, L.A. DAILY JOURNAL 12 (Nov. 25, 1983).
Standards of Professional Responsibility, NEW YORK LAW JOURNAL 21 (Oct. 20, 1983).
A Third World Strategy (with Catherine Gwin), 44 FOREIGN POLICY 145 (Autumn 1981).
Common Issues of Professional Responsibility, 1 GEORGETOWN JOURNAL LEGAL ETHICS 3 (1987). [HeinOnline]
Judge Learned Hand: Genius, Path Breaker; Recollections of a Law Clerk, 32 RES GESTAE 586 (1989).
The Bible: Our Heritage: Why Are People Missing Out On the Good Book's Treasure- Trove of Wisdom, Stories, and Understanding? 263 SATURDAY EVENING POST 66 (No.4, May-June 1991).
The "One World" of Wendell Willkie, 264 SATURDAY EVENING POST 88 (No.4, July- August 1992).