Clinical Associate Professor of Law and Director, Mental Health and Disability Law Clinic
- The influence of estrous cycle and intrastriatal estradiol on sensorimotor performance in the female rat (with J.B. Becker et al.), 27 PHARMACOLOGY BIOCHEMISTRY AND BEHAVIOR 53 (1988).
- Suicide, life course, and life story (with B. J. Cohler), 7 INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOGERIATRICS 199 (1995).
- Suicide, life course, and life story (with B. J. Cohler), in SUICIDE AND AGING: INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES (J. L. Pearson, & Y. Conwell, Eds.). New York, NY: Springer, 1996).
- Major parental psychopathology and child custody (with B. J. Cohler), in THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF CUSTODY DECISION (R. Galatzer-Levy and L. Krauss, Eds.). New York, NY: John Wiley, 1999.
- Book Review. Children in the years of hope (with J.E. Barden), Kozol, J., Ordinary Resurrections: Children in the Years of Hope. 19 RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH 94 (2001).
- Clinical and Forensic Outcomes from the Illinois Mental Health Juvenile Justice Initiative (with Gene Griffin et al.), 54 PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES 1629 (2003).
- Mental Health Assessments of Minors in the Juvenile Justice System (with Curtis Heaston et al.), 11 WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF LAW AND POLICY 141 (2003).
- Using Therapeutic Jurisprudence to Bridge the Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Systems (with Gene Griffin), 71 UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI LAW REVIEW 65 (2003) .
- Community Supervision of Sex Offenders (with R. Simmons and E. Swies), 67 FEDERAL PROBATION 20 (2003).
- Racial Differences in the Mental Health Needs and Service Utilization in the Juvenile Justice System (with Rawal et al.), 31 JOURNALl OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES AND RESEARCH 242 (2004).