Toward True and Plain Dealing: A Theory of Fraudulent Transfers Involving Unreasonably Small Capital, 21 INDIANA LAW REVIEW 469 (1988).
Can the Cure Be Worse Than the Malady?: Entz-White, Southeast and Post-Default Rates of Interest, 12 CALIFORNIA BUSINESS LAW NEWS 1 (1990).
Owners, Auctions and Absolute Priority in Bankruptcy Reorganizations, 44 STANFORD LAW REVIEW 69 (1991).
- Eighth Circuit Ruling "Sad" News for Single Asset Cases, NORTON BANKRUPTCY LAW ADVISER 1 (December 1993).
- The Supreme Court Report, 3 BANKRUPTCY BRIEFS Issue 1 (1993).
- Bankruptcy, Lenity, and the Statutory Intepretation of Cognate Civil and Criminal Statutes, 69 INDIANA LAW JOURNAL 335 (1994). [HeinOnline]
- Conspiracy, Literalism, and Ennui at the Supreme Court: An Examination of Bankruptcy Cases Decided From 1990 to 1993, FEDERAL BAR NEWS & JOURNAL (March/April 1994).
Bankruptcy Crimes, Chapter 7A in COLLIER ON BANKRUPTCY, vol. 1, 15th Ed. New York: Matthew Bender, 1995.
Clueless on Classification: Toward Removing Artificial Limits on Chapter 11 Claim Classification, 11 BANKRUPTCY DEVELOPMENTS JOURNAL 1 (1995).
- Electronic "Newsgroups" Keep Discussions Going, 11 THE LAW TEACHER 12 (Spring 1995).
- Introduction: Report of the Debtor-Creditor Committee of the Indiana State Bar Association Reporting on and Recommending Adoption of the Indiana Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act, 28 INDIANA LAW REVIEW 1195 (1995).
- Book Review. Digital Demons and Lost Lawyers, Katsh, E., Law in A Digital World, 48 FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS LAW JOURNAL 545 (1996).[HeinOnline]
- How Not to Conceal a Ferrari, NORTON BANKRUPTCY LAW ADVISER 9 (April, 1996).
- Book Review. Truth?, Patterson, D., Law and Truth, 72 INDIANA LAW JOURNAL 1115 (1997). [HeinOnline]