The Law Library strives to provide the best possible service to the graduates of the Maurer School of Law. For assistance from the Law Library, please stop by or call us at (812) 855-9666. Below are examples of the services we provide to our alumni.
From a Distance:
- Copies of articles/cases provided for a small fee
- Fax - $1.00/page with $5.00 minimum
- Photocopy - $.25/page + $5.00 handling fee + 1st class postage
- Books mailed at no cost unless special mailing is requested (i.e. must pay FedEx costs)
- Reference librarians are available to offer advice on sources to use for a particular research problem, although extensive legal research assistance is not provided.
- Exclusive access to HeinOnline's Law Journal Library, via the Law Library’s Alumni Resources guide
In Person at the Library:
- Full access to the Law Library print collection
- Access to all electronic resources, except those limited by contract to law faculty and current law students (primarily Lexis and Westlaw)
- Assistance from the reference librarians in using the resources of the Library
- Circulation privileges
- Access to photocopy machines within the Library.