Latin America global fellowships
Our relationship with universities and scholars in the region is longstanding, and each year lawyers from around the world come to our Law School to earn an advanced legal education. If you are selected as a Latin America Global Fellow, you can:
- Receive a $12,000 summer stipend the summer after your first year
- Study for a semester at FGV Dirieto Rio or FGV Dirieto São Paulo in Brazil, or one of our other international partner schools in Latin America during your second or third year
- Work the summer after your first year as a global intern with a prestigious law firm or multinational company
- Serve as a research assistant with Professor Christiana Ochoa conducting research on human rights and development in Latin America, and receiving up to $3,000 for your work
- Find support from faculty (affiliated with the Milt and Judi Stewart Center on the Global Legal Profession), senior students, or an alumni mentor as part of our mentorship program
Applications are due May 1.To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Lara Gose, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.