India global fellowships
Our relationship with Indian universities and scholars is longstanding, and each year Indian lawyers come to our Law School to earn an advanced legal education. If you are selected as an India Global Fellow you can:
- Receive a $12,000 summer stipend the summer after your first year
- Study for a semester at O.P. Jindal Global University, or one of our other international partner schools during your second or third year
- Work the summer after your first year as a global intern with a prestigious law firm, NGO, or multinational company
- Serve as a research assistant with Professor Jay Krishnan conducting research on law and the legal profession in India, and receiving up to $3,000 for your work
- Find support from faculty (affiliated with the Milt and Judi Stewart Center on the Global Legal Profession), senior students, or an alumni mentor as part of our mentorship program
Applications are due May 1.To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Lara Gose, program director, at email@example.com.