Lesley E. Davis
Assistant Dean for International Programs
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone (812) 856-5661
- Location Baier Hall 220C
- B.A., Beloit College 1990
- M.A., Indiana University 1998
- Lesley Davis graduated cum laude from Beloit College with a bachelor's degree in English and French.
- She received a master's degree in central Eurasian studies with a focus on Hungary and national identity
- International programs coordinator, Wabash College
- Director of international education, DePauw University
- Founder and director, Central European teaching program
- Student advisor, Russian and East European Institute, Indiana University
Since joining Indiana Law in 2003, Davis has been responsible for the non-academic aspects of the graduate legal studies program, including student visa and immigration advising and student services. She is also responsible for the international visiting scholars program, the Law School's international co-operative agreements, and study abroad opportunities for JD students.
Davis has worked in the field of international education for more than 15 years, and she has studied and traveled extensively abroad. As dean for international programs, she routinely travels worldwide to recruit students, make cooperative agreements, and visit alumni.
Her scholarly interests include cross-cultural development and communication, Eastern European cinema, nationalism and national identity, and post-communist societies. She is also involved in disability rights, accessibility advocacy, and Universal Design. She speaks French and Hungarian.