Senior Lecturer in Law
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 855-3429
- Location Lewis Building 208
- B.S., Illinois State University 1989
- J.D., University of Illinois 1992
- Graduated cum laude from Illinois State University in 1989
- Received J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Illinois, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif
- Associate, Ice Miller Litigation Section and Employment Litigation Group, Indianapolis (1992-2006)
- Admitted to practice in Indiana since 1992 in all state and federal courts
- Indianapolis Bar Association and Indiana State Bar Association member
- Town of Speedway school board member
Professor Daghe began teaching at the Law School in 1997 following five years of practice in an Indianapolis law firm as a member of the litigation section. As a member of the employment litigation group, she handled all phases of litigation process, including document drafting, depositions, negotiation, and mediation. She also created and implemented a program for working on legal writing with new lawyers in groups and one-on-one sessions.
At Indiana Law, she teaches Legal Research and Writing in the first-year program and is a faculty supervisor for second- and third-year students in the Private Practice Internship Program (B514) and the Public Interest Externship Program (B547).